Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Under Glass Pendant Design...

Hi lovelies...just popping in quickly to show you another 'under glass pendant' design I just listed in my Etsy Shop...


I currently only have 2 of these left and I am still yet unsure if I'll make more once they are gone...I guess it depends on the interest and demand or if I just want to move onto making more under glass versions with new imagery, etc...click here if your interested...be well and thanks for hopping in, have a lovely, creative & inspired day...see yous tommorow with a bunny post. XO M.

4 comments:

NatashaMay said...

They are gorgeous!

Diana said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed your demo painting. Love the colors and attention to detail.

Dogwood said...

I think you are going to be selling lots and lots of your wonderful under glass pendants.

Jonathan said...

Nice to see you selling them on Etsy...they are always a favourite at the craft shows...