Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cozy-Ness

It's been so cold the last couple of weeks so many of our evenings have looked like this....




Jin & Jaks don't care for the fire so much but Ella Luna & Roo just llllooovveeee it.  I tell ya, this immense blanket of love, calm & happiness washes over me when I am stretched out next to these 2 & my honey by a roaring fire....ahhhhh.....

Wishing you much of the same happiness, warmth & cozy-ness...Happy Weekend All.

See you Monday with new work.

XO M & 4 soft & silly bunnies

5 comments:

CRY said...

You look like you have a real fire
we have the gas kind
my little weenie dog loves sitting by the fire and so do I when I do my schoolwork

Lisa said...

These photos are absolutely gorgeous! My bunnies and I are quite jealous :)

Lori said...

Being cozy is the best thing about living where it is cold and snowy, I think. We took a trip up to the mountains this weekend- super snowy! Headed back today. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday Mandy. xoxo

Michelle May said...

Move over bunnies. Auntie Shell wants to snuggle up with ya!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It doesn't really get much better then this does it.