Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Prints On Etsy

Pssst...Guess What.....


Just head on over to my sweet and lovely Etsy shop to have a look see.

I am feeling very hyper and excited...about nothing in particular but about lots of things all at once:
I feel like I am finally getting back into the studio groove...
I am blissfully elbows deep in some felt fun...
I have tons of necklaces packaged up and ready to go into the shop...
I was in tons of Etsy treasuries this week, which means my work is spreading around...
I am working on some beautiful & inspirational mixed media ladies who will soon make their debut...
My fingers itch to crochet and I promise myself time to try out some new hats...
I am ready to get my hands busy with a fabulous antique chest I just adopted from my parents...
One of the jazz groups we saw at the recent jazz festival so kindly offered us free tickets to a show...
and we just got our tickets to see 'Lake of Stew', a great bluegrass-ish group from Montreal...
I feel relaxed to know theres atleast 2 more months of long outside days/evenings with my babies...
and my honey is finally starting his summer holidays.

XO An excited Bijou who will likely not sleep easily tonight, ha ha XO

5 comments:

Lisa said...

No wonder you have adrenaline rush you have a lot going on! WOW!

CRY said...

take a nice nap today and I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, so happy to know that lots of good things are coming your way! These new prints ar gorgeous. Have a lovely merry happy sunday and love to you!

ladaisi said...

This post makes me so happy. I love it when all at once you feel so overwhelmingly happy and blessed that you can hardly keep the excitement at bay - that is when you know you are truly happy in life.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I agree that the colour scheme on Oralee is great. She has a "mother hen" vibe going on.