Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Heavenly Skies

The fall sunsets have been breathtaking and amazing and I just had to share the beauty...



Around 8pm, I can be found suddenly springing for my camera
and sprinting out the door, ha ha...

I seriously could feel my heart burst open and smile with the beauty.

(These shots were taken from the end of our driveway)

May you be taking the time to let a sunrise or sunset burst your soul open.

XO Mandy

6 comments:

Snap said...

Gorgeous!

The Cat From Hell said...

WOW! They look like those etherial backgrounds in Constable's paintings!
What wonderful light!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Beautiful shots Bijou.

Master Blogger said...

The skies are very wonderful I felt inner peace with your photos! thanks a lot!

Zero Dramas

Lisa said...

That's beautiful :)

Hope everyone and everybun is feeling better?

Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

Thanks everyone....it was a brillant sunset with the peachy pink colour seriously only lasting maybe 10 seconds, I was lucky to capture it...thanks to my quick little sprint from the house, ha ha.