Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Necklaces Added To Shop

Happy Friday Everyone.

Just hopping in today to let you all know that these 4 necklaces handmade by me
and featuring some of my favourite illustrations (also by me) have just been added to my shop.


I only have one left of each of these pendants, they are one of a kind...
so if there is one that interests you do head over to my shop and have a look.
(Psst...These lovelies are on sale for $18 from their regular price of $25).

See you all on Monday and thanks so so much for hopping by this week & spending some time with me.

XO Mandy & 4 bunnies who will likely be frantically running around this
weekend trying to get the yard cleaned up before the snow flies!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Mandy, those necklaces are so gorgeous! I adore them!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I really love your necklaces...they are a great way for people to carry your uplifting work around with them all day!