Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Friday, November 9, 2012

35

 It's been a year to stretch my heart & soul.
To continue to grow & learn with relish.
To toughen up yet remain my open-eyed tender self.
To fall down repeatedly & to get back up.
To ease up on myself & to be gentle with self expectations.
To more easily accept my physical & mental limitations.
To live abundantly & creatively
& to not feel bad about all of the amazing stuff.
To honour my sensitive heart.
To survive a broken heart.
To stand more surely behind the decisions which I know are so very right for me.


I can admit that really like who I am.
I can gladly say that I love my own company.
I am can be proud of the ferocity with which I love.
I can be so very proud of all of my passion.
I can see that I am learning who I am more and more every single year.
I can rest in knowing that I am constantly moving towards being the person I dream to be.
I can love my creativity proudly.
I can finally embrace my own talent without reserve.
I can allow magic and joy and immense love to soak into the very center of my bones.
I can very bravely offer my heart over & over again even when it's rejected again & again.
I can scream from the roof-tops  I am Unique and know it's true.

Today I turn 35
I am going to celebrate all that I am.

6 comments:

Katalin said...

What a wonderful post! Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mandy!! Have a fantastic day! xoxo
:)

Karen M said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the day was as wonderful as you are.

Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

Thanks so much Katalin and Karen. It was a lovely lovely week thanks to my amazing honey and our dear friend Maria.

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Happy {Belated} Birthday, Mandy!! This is just a beautiful post...such a pretty picture of you, too! I love it! I hope this birthday year is filled with many sweet blessings and all of the things that give you JOY!! Hugs!!

Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

Thanks you so much Ann-Margaret...A big hug from me to you and Tucker. XO.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Well said.