Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Monday, March 18, 2013

Best Laid Plans

Well I've been thinking about refreshing my blog,
but truth is, for the most part, I still really like the way it's looking & the way it's laid out.
I don't want to touch the header right now either, even though it's been there for 5 years, it's still 'me'.
But I did think of doing some new blog buttons to streamline my sidebar...
and I got this far...
 
 
But than I had to stop myself & be brutally honest & admit that they just don't work.
Ugh, Ugh Ugh!
When I placed them on my blog's sidebar, they were too cluttered & the font didn't read well at all.
I hate wasting time like this...
but this happens way more often then one might think!
Oh well, hopefully I can find another place to use them.
Back to the drawing board I go!!!



3 comments:

Marianne said...

I love your blog. Your design has always been one of my favorites.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I like the buttons, and I'm sure we'll find a use for them somewhere...

Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

Thanks SO much Marianne.

I figured we'll work them in somewhere babe:D XO.