Don't Want To Miss A Thing? Get My Blog Posts Delivered Straight Into Your Inboxes

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday

Today is my dad's 62nd Birthday.

Every year we spend his birthday with him.
We've never missed a year, except when we we're in school in Toronto & just couldn't make it home.
Spending time with my dad on his birthday means alot to me,
he deserves a great celebration every year & we're always more then happy to help him celebrate.


This years celebration was spent with lasagna and cannelloni and fresh baked bread.
It was a comfy and lovely evening with laughs & smiles over maple flavoured ice wine and
and cherry wine and than coffee and delicious pumpkin cream birthday cake...
it was a cozy evening with episodes of 'Storage Wars'
(cable tv is a 'treat' for Jon & I when we go over to my parents because we won't have it at home).

Any day spent with my dad is special cause I love him so....and I want him to go another 62 years.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Dad's are very special indeed.
Happy Birthday to yours :o)

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your dad!!!

Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

Thanks so much Annie and Lisa...my dad looks at my blog everyday and I bet he'll appreciate the wishes:D

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It was a good b-day celebration, and that pumpkin cake was delicious (you were right to pick it)

Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

Thanks guys...XO.